After body and mechanical work has been completed, it is now time for paint. In order to achieve a high quality paint job a few factors must come into play.
- A painter that is more motivated by the quality of his work versus volume.
- A quality paint product.
- Computerized paint mixing room.
- A spray out to insure a color match.
- Removing lights, trims, handles, etc. instead of taping over them. Resulting in a clean finish.
- A downdraft paint booth with a full bake cycle, plenty of room and great lighting.
MTCC utilizes all the above mentioned in order to produce a quality finished product. Many may claim a quality paint job but few are able to produce such quality.